Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government borrowed from Iraqi banks three trillion to build housing comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government borrowed from Iraqi banks three trillion to build housing comp Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government borrowed from Iraqi banks three trillion to build housing comp

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:47 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government borrowed from Iraqi banks three trillion to build housing complexes

16:04 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Federal Finance Committee announced on Monday that the federal government to borrow four trillion from three government banks to build housing complexes and resolve the crisis of slums across the country's provinces.
    A member of the Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, told Al-Maalouma that the government borrowed four trillion from Al-Rasheed, Al-Rafidain and Commerce banks to build housing units in all governorates. ”.
    She added that "these funds will be allocated for the construction of housing complexes throughout the country and not for a particular province," noting that "the reconstruction plan and construction will be implemented urgently and immediately to achieve the demands of the demonstrators."
    The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, confirmed last Saturday, the Government's intention to send a draft budget law 2020 on schedule, indicating that the budget will include the demands of the demonstrators. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:37 am