Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Oqabi warns against Iraq entering the Sino-American economic conflict

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Oqabi warns against Iraq entering the Sino-American economic conflict Empty Al-Oqabi warns against Iraq entering the Sino-American economic conflict

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:48 am

Al-Oqabi warns against Iraq entering the Sino-American economic conflict

08:33 - 22/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MP Hussein al-Oqabi warned on Tuesday against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] entering the Sino-US economic conflict, noting that the government had floundering and not paying attention to the ongoing East-West conflict.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to the (information), that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] concluded executive agreements with the Chinese side on various investment projects, and the duty of the legislative authority to follow up, in addition to the Office of Financial Supervision and other executive bodies to monitor the mechanism of work and the timing of Chinese companies that will exercise their work in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ”.
    "The government should have paid attention to the Sino-US economic conflict, and was careful not to engage in such a conflict, but did not care about these conflicts," he said.
    He explained that "America has the upper hand and influence on the global economy, where there is confusion by the government with regard to investment projects and economic, it must pay attention to the ongoing conflict of the East-West, to avoid entering it." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:58 am