Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Emergency meeting in agriculture to discuss “QUEHARPS”

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Emergency meeting in agriculture to discuss “QUEHARPS” Empty Emergency meeting in agriculture to discuss “QUEHARPS”

Post by rocky on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:50 am

Emergency meeting in agriculture to discuss “QUEHARPS”

14:18 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information
Minister / Baghdad… Minister of Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani, on Monday, an emergency meeting of the advanced staff in the ministry after the emergence of minor cases of Q Herbs virus disease for a number of fish farms in the northern province of Babylon.
A statement issued by the ministry received a copy of the information that the meeting took place for the purpose of taking veterinary measures to deal with the infection and prevent its spread, in the presence of ministry advisers Mahdi Dhamad al-Qaisi and Hussein Ali Saud and a number of general directors of the administrative, financial, veterinary and animal wealth In the ministry. ”
The statement added that during the meeting, they discussed the emergence of the case of Qiherbs fever disease in three fish farms in the north of Babylon province in the areas of Musayyib and Alexandria, the results of the central laboratory examination of the samples of the infected fish within 24 hours of the outbreak, and the visit of the Director General of the Veterinary Department to Injury and meeting with local officials and fish farmers commissioned by the Minister of Agriculture, and the development of appropriate health and veterinary measures to address them and prevent the spread.
Al-Hassani directed the veterinary department to take appropriate measures, including the formation of specialized teams for the purpose of monitoring, investigation and epidemiological tracking of projects that did not show any infection, and spraying fish fields infected with sterilizers (Ammonium quadrant), and the allocation of funds to the Directorate of Agriculture Babylon and Veterinary Hospital in the province for the purpose of providing logistical supplies For the burial of dead fish. ” Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 8:01 am