Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standar

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standar Empty Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standar

Post by rocky on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:52 am

Transparency International: Iraq has made significant progress in applying the International Standard for Oil and Gas Governance

12:50 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Translation…
A report by the Transparency International Extractive Industries Corporation (ISI) on Monday confirmed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  performance in implementing the requirements of the Transparency Standard has improved significantly since the country's first validation in 2017.
And quoted the site of the Foundation in a report translated / information / Chairman of the Foundation Helen Keller as saying that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  implementation of the transparency standard revealed $ 45 billion the amount of Iraqi crude oil sales annually."
"The challenge now is for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  to strengthen multi-stakeholder control over its extractive industries and use this emerging transparency to enhance accountability in managing its natural resources," she said.
The report continued that "the Foundation recognized the progress made by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , through the initiative (EITI), in the disclosure of information that was not accessible before, from data on oil fields and oil property rights to the publication of financial statements of state-owned oil and gas institutions." .
For his part, said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban that "the results of the second verification reflects our concerted efforts to open the management of the Iraqi oil and gas industry through regular and comprehensive disclosures."
The report noted that "However, this transparency arising not been matched by equal efforts to ensure that the data in the public debate and decision - making, as would the systematic disclosure of the data required by the standard to enable [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  to focus on the use of data to improve accountability in the oil and gas sector management ”.
The decision of the Board of Directors of the Transparency Foundation on Iraq gave the country 18 months to address 12 gaps in the implementation of the standards before the third ratification on April 17, 2021.End / 25d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:39 am