Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Barzani intervene to save Abdul Mahdi's government?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Barzani intervene to save Abdul Mahdi's government? Empty Will Barzani intervene to save Abdul Mahdi's government?

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:55 am

Will Barzani intervene to save Abdul Mahdi's government?

09:32 - 22/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Dana Mohammed al-Kateb confirmed that the party's president Massoud Barzani is able to intervene to save the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that the current government does not bear the mistakes of previous governments.
    The writer said in televised comments followed by (information), that "the party president Massoud Barzani is able to help the blocs in the rescue of the government because of its political influence," indicating that his party "will not stand against any project contributes to calm the street."
    He added, "What is demanded by the people is the outcome of crises of 15 years and can not hold the government mistakes of previous governments," pointing out that "the weakness or strength of Abdul-Mahdi is dependent on the support of the blocks him."
    On the calls for early parliamentary elections, the writer saw that "there is no point in the early elections because the blocs themselves will compete in them." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:52 pm