Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asiacell compensates its subscribers for the Internet outage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asiacell compensates its subscribers for the Internet outage Empty Asiacell compensates its subscribers for the Internet outage

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:18 am

Asiacell compensates its subscribers for the Internet outage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Asiacell decided to compensate its subscribers for the interruption that hit the Internet in Iraq during the last period.
    The Iraqi authorities banned the Internet service during this October for more than a week, in conjunction with the demonstrations in which more than 100 people died, and then partially returned, while banning the applications of social networking sites "Facebook", "Twitter", "Instagram" and "WhatsApp "And" Telegram. "
    The company said in a statement seen by the economy news, "Our valued customers, due to the stability of the return of the Internet service from our suppliers, which has been temporarily suspended under the relevant government decisions, our company will implement the plan set to compensate our valued customers as of Monday."
    She apologized in the statement "for the pieces that were beyond our will and we are proud of your love and communication", noting that the participants will receive "an explanatory message on the mechanism and details of compensation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:05 am