Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 1065 projects in the government program

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 1065 projects in the government program Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 1065 projects in the government program

Post by rocky on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:18 pm

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 1065 projects in the government program

19:22 - 22/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Tuesday, the existence of more than a thousand projects within the government program, indicating that some of them expire in 2041.
Spokesman for the Secretariat General Haider Majeed told Al-Maalouma that the government program includes projects in various sectors, including housing, health, educational and economic projects, as well as the completion of previous stalled projects.
He added that the number of projects in the government program rose to 1,065 projects, including medium-term and long-term, adding that "the majority of projects are completed in 2022."
He explained that "some of the projects in the government program expires in 2041 and require follow-up and completion of the governments that follow the current government, including the port of Faw large port at all stages."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:42 am