Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legislative: The judiciary will be the decisive judge in condemning the government for the demonstra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legislative: The judiciary will be the decisive judge in condemning the government for the demonstra Empty Legislative: The judiciary will be the decisive judge in condemning the government for the demonstra

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:20 pm

Legislative: The judiciary will be the decisive judge in condemning the government for the demonstrations

19:11 - 22/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary legal committee, on Tuesday, that the judiciary will be the judge in condemning the government or not to make demonstrations after referring the security chiefs.
    The committee member Hussein al-Oqabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the report of the High Committee charged with investigating the demonstrations evacuated the government responsibility from issuing orders to beat demonstrators and using excessive force towards them. ”.
    He added that "the judiciary will conduct a detailed investigation with the security leaders to find out the facts of the use of excessive force against the demonstrators and those who gave orders to beat them," calling for "the formation of a parliamentary committee to verify the existence of a political body behind the beatings of the demonstrators or not."
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has accused, on Tuesday, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yassin al-Yasiri to give orders to use live bullets against demonstrators across the country's provinces.
    The committee charged with investigating the events has announced, on Tuesday, all the results of the investigation on the perpetrators of the killing of demonstrators, while recommending the exemption of a number of security leaders and refer them to the judiciary, including the police chief of Baghdad and the commander of operations Rafidain. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:05 am