Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

$ 100 billion Iraq's economic losses from the Iran-Iraq war

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

$ 100 billion Iraq's economic losses from the Iran-Iraq war Empty $ 100 billion Iraq's economic losses from the Iran-Iraq war

Post by rocky on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:40 pm

$ 100 billion Iraq's economic losses from the Iran-Iraq war

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Special
The Budget Research Department of the Iraqi Council of Representatives estimated that Iraq's loss from the first Gulf War, the Iraq-Iran War, was about $ 100 billion.
A report of the budget research department and seen by the "Economic News", "estimated the cost of the first Gulf War estimated at about $ 100 billion in losses," pointing out that "Iraq was heavily indebted after the end of the war and economic factors had a greater role in fighting Iraq the Second Gulf War Two years after the end of the first Gulf War. "
He stressed that "Iraq relied during the period of the blockade economy on the oil-for-food program, which was implemented in 1996, which contributed to the partial lifting of the suffering of the Iraqi citizen," noting that "the United Nations was deducting 28% of the funds of Iraqi oil exports for the United Nations staff and administrative operations related to the program Oil for Food. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:45 am