Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regulating Iraqi real estate investments abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regulating Iraqi real estate investments abroad Empty Regulating Iraqi real estate investments abroad

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Regulating Iraqi real estate investments abroad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    In order to protect and regulate Iraqi real estate investments in Turkey, the Iraqi private sector signed a joint working agreement with the Turkish company Gaborus Real Estate on the sidelines of the (Turkish Business Forum 23) held in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with the participation of 22 Islamic countries for the largest gathering and for the first time in Europe.
    This will provide the opportunity to spread the culture through the real estate exchange, real estate prices in all countries of the world and conditions of sale and purchase.
    The President of the Association of Iraqi Banks and Handal Group and Wadih Handal said: "The Iraqi private sector will provide real estate services with ease for those wishing to buy and sell as well as spread real estate culture at the level of the market in Iraq."
    Gaboris is one of the world's largest secure buying and selling platforms and sells and sells owned properties in the form of small units, as well as specializing in the regulation of random property operations.
    The 23rd Business Forum is the largest international forum for the first time in Europe, comprising 22 Islamic countries at its headquarters in Sarajevo.
    The forum discussed the latest developments in the real estate market in the world and changes in the global real estate market and highlighted the most prominent international companies, including Gaboris of Turkey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 am