Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: next year's budget will be unconventional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: next year's budget will be unconventional Empty Finance: next year's budget will be unconventional

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Oct 2019, 6:30 am

Finance: next year's budget will be unconventional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    The Ministry of Finance, on Wednesday, that the budget law for next year, which has achieved advanced stages in its discussion, the ministry has not adopted a fixed price per barrel of oil so far, and the daily export of three million and 800 thousand barrels, the region's share of which 250 thousand barrels.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry Maher Hammad Johan said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "morning" and seen by "Economy News", that "the budget for next year 2020, will be unconventional, as it relied mainly on the provision of services and the needs of citizens across the country."
    Johan added that the budget under consideration will last between four and five stages to reach its final destination.
    He explained, "The law of fiscal budget for next year, has not yet adopted a fixed price for Iraqi oil exporter, but there are proposals submitted adopt a price ranging from 50 to 56 dollars per barrel, including oil allocated from the Kurdistan region of Iraq, 250 thousand barrels per day "He pointed out that" the financial budgets, each of which has a certain specificity, and therefore the House of Representatives may put any other wording that modifies the direction of the share of the Kurdistan region of oil produced there, or any other amendment in its law. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:16 am