Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi al-Sadr: You and Al-Amiri agreed to form a new government then I resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Abdul-Mahdi al-Sadr: You and Al-Amiri agreed to form a new government then I resign Empty Abdul-Mahdi al-Sadr: You and Al-Amiri agreed to form a new government then I resign

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 2:42 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Abdul-Mahdi al-Sadr: You and Al-Amiri agreed to form a new government then I resign[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Tuesday called on Sadr's leader Muqtada al-Sadr to agree with the leader of the "conquest" Alliance, Secretary-General of the Organization of "Badr" Hadi al-Amiri to form a new government so that the first resign.
    [size=45]This came in a message published by the media office of Abdul-Mahdi in response to statements issued by Sadr, calling for the first to announce early elections to get out of the crisis taking place in the country against the backdrop of bloody demonstrations that left dozens of dead and thousands injured.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Mahdi said in the text of the letter to Sadr, "If the goal of the elections to change the government, there is a shorter way is to agree with your brother to form a new government, then the Prime Minister can submit his resignation and take over the new government within days if we do not say hours of achieving this the agreement".[/size]
    [size=45]"I think the political blocs will cooperate extensively to achieve the necessary vote. Early elections are unknown. When will it be possible? Will the full terms be agreed? Will the results come decisive? And other things may leave us in front of large unknowns. ”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul Mahdi warned that "the transformation of the government to a caretaker government means not to pass the budget, and means to stop signing new projects and laws to be legislated as soon as we achieve steps agreed to reform and provide jobs and encourage new investments and business, not to mention other things Many must pay attention to. How long will it take to dissolve the House of Representatives? Or change the Commission? Investors are fleeing because of the unknown and bloody events, and there is blood flowing, which requires clear procedures for the state to carry out its duties, and to maintain public order and apply the law to all.[/size]
    [size=45]"You are demanding that the current parties only participate from the satisfaction of the people," he said. I note that in my last speech I said that political parties had failed to understand the new equations of the country and had not done their duty as they should. This is a social / political outcome of all experiences and nations. ”[/size]
    [size=45]“But who will know which parties are satisfied by the people? The freedoms and rights that must be guaranteed to all are not determined by personal jurisprudence, even if they will ultimately prove true. The ballot boxes are the best way to express the opinion of the people, provided that we get as close as possible to provide all the conditions to match the opinion of the people with the results of the elections.[/size]
    [size=45]"If there is a democratic system that provides the means to know the opinion of the people, then the ballot box is the solution," Mahdi said. Either an individual or a power party monopolizes and imposes its will on the people; It is also punishable by law and does not represent the opinion of the people. ”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:20 am