Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi is able to turn the table in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi is able to turn the table in parliament Empty Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi is able to turn the table in parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 6:53 am

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi is able to turn the table in parliament

11:59 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MP Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Thursday, supported the requirement of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] transfer a meeting hosted in parliament live, stressing that Abdul-Mahdi is able to turn the table.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information, that "the general situation needs to openly reveal to the people and disclose any things hidden by the government or politicians more than ever."
    She added that "the condition provided by Abdul Mahdi in return for attending the meeting of the House of Representatives to transfer the session directly without frills and the installation of screens in the demonstrations sites received support from most deputies, in addition to giving Abdul Mahdi the opportunity to uncover the hidden behind the scenes."
    "If Abdul-Mahdi intends to reveal things and pressures, he is bold and may turn the table," Shaker said.
    The Alliance said earlier on Thursday, the House of Representatives to support the broadcast of the meeting of the presence of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] live at his request, calling on Abdul-Mahdi to submit a program to "extinguish sedition." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:09 am