Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political parties press to prevent the presence of Abdul-Mahdi in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Deputy: Political parties press to prevent the presence of Abdul-Mahdi in parliament Empty Deputy: Political parties press to prevent the presence of Abdul-Mahdi in parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Nov 2019, 2:21 pm

Deputy: Political parties press to prevent the presence of Abdul-Mahdi in parliament

18:08 - 02/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    He accused the MP for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker, Saturday, political pressure points toward Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , to prevent him from attending the Dome of the House of Representatives, attributing it to the recent threat of Abdul Mahdi to reveal the facts and those who pressed him in front of public opinion.
    Shaker said in a statement to the information, that "Abdul-Mahdi is not reluctant to attend the House of Representatives, but there are political pressure on him to prevent him from access to the parliament," pointing out that "those fears of the presence of Abdul-Mahdi, the latter threatened them to reveal all the facts and pressure Towards him. ”
    She added that "the presence of Abdul-Mahdi to parliament will reveal serious facts overthrow a number of political blocs and affect their political future in the street," noting that "the presidency of parliament and other political parties trying to delay the interrogation of Abdul-Mahdi to preserve its political gains."
    Fath Jaber MP, Fathil Jaber, considered Saturday the suspension of the House of Representatives session because of the absence of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a mistake and will delay the passage of important laws on the demands of the demonstrators. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:04 am