Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bawi warns of external schemes leading demonstrations off

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Bawi warns of external schemes leading demonstrations off Empty Bawi warns of external schemes leading demonstrations off

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Nov 2019, 1:46 am

Bawi warns of external schemes leading demonstrations off

09:20 - 04/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Political analyst Hazim al-Bawi warned on Monday of foreign plans led by some countries to divert the demonstrations off track based on the lies of the embassies of those countries, pointing to the importance of preserving the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and forcing those countries not to interfere in internal affairs.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to the information, that "the demonstrators who are demanding disrupted and legitimate rights should not be fooled by slogans and tricks marketed by malicious agendas and embassies do not want Iraq good."
    "The youth of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] must prove that the misleading rhetoric of dozens or hundreds of social media platforms that emanate the hatred of those who defended the land during the war to defeat ISIS is weak and weaker to find a way for their hearts."
    He explained that "some regional countries and pushed by other countries have worked for 16 years to sabotage and destroy everything that is Iraqi, to serve agendas open and exposed targets."
    He pointed out that "the demonstrations are an internal matter and the crisis is an Iraqi issue between the people and the political forces that have failed to do justice to the service and development and politically and that what is happening is not the right of any country, no matter how growing interference in the fact that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an independent sovereign state." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:23 am