Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Life returns to the port of Umm Qasr

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Life returns to the port of Umm Qasr Empty Life returns to the port of Umm Qasr

Post by rocky on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 2:03 pm

Life returns to the port of Umm Qasr

17:55 - 07/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / special ..
The General Company for Ports announced on Thursday that trucks and ships have started unloading and receiving cargo from inside the northern and southern ports of Umm Qasr and opening the streets and the naval yard leading to the port.
A source in the ports of the / information / that "the demonstrators withdrew from the ports of Umm Qasr northern and southern and stipulated to negotiate with the Governor Asaad al-Aydani."
He added that "after the governor refused, the demonstrators returned to close the port gates again," adding that "the governor came after and negotiated with the demonstrators and then opened the gates of the port and withdrew from the port and roads leading to it."
He explained that "the streets leading to the ports of Umm Qasr and the naval yard have been opened," pointing out that "trucks entered the ports of Umm Qasr north and south and began to load cargo on the sidewalks and directly unload cargo ships."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:48 am