Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Nineveh dissolved council: more than half of the 2019 budget will be returned to the government

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nineveh dissolved council: more than half of the 2019 budget will be returned to the government Empty Nineveh dissolved council: more than half of the 2019 budget will be returned to the government

Post by rocky on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 2:06 pm

Nineveh dissolved council: more than half of the 2019 budget will be returned to the government

19:49 - 07/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The dissolved Nineveh provincial council expected on Thursday to return more than half of the 2019 budget to the government, attributing it to the lack of time and not to refer projects.
Council member Khalaf Al-Hadidi told Al-Maalouma that "Nineveh's budget for this year was approved by more than 205 billion dinars and 256 new and ongoing projects."
He added that "the dismissal of the Governor and the receipt of the crisis cell and then choose another governor and then dissolved the Council from the delay of passage of the budget and forwarded in full," adding that "what has been transmitted so far does not exceed 30 projects out of 256."
He explained that "lack of time remaining will return more than half of the budget to the central government and thus the loss of the right of the province," calling for "recycling within the province's budget for 2020."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:57 am