Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq acknowledges increasing debt and announces the resumption of projects that provide more than 90

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq acknowledges increasing debt and announces the resumption of projects that provide more than 90 Empty Iraq acknowledges increasing debt and announces the resumption of projects that provide more than 90

Post by rocky on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq acknowledges increasing debt and announces the resumption of projects that provide more than 90 thousand jobs

2019/11/07 08:51:46

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi acknowledged on Thursday the increase of the country's internal and external debt, counting this naturally, he announced the resumption of projects worth more than 9 billion dollars, providing more than 90 thousand jobs.
Abdul-Mahdi said in a speech during his chairmanship, the expanded meeting of the Committee on the preparation of the financial budget for the year 2020, that the Iraqi debt has increased, whether internal or external, this is normal, I mean countries and companies may increase their office.
"Public debt should be linked to development projects that produce development," he said, adding that we have 5,000 projects lagging behind and must be addressed.
"We have deficiencies in financing and executing public sector projects," Abdul Mahdi said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq acknowledges increasing debt and announces the resumption of projects that provide more than 90 Empty Abdul Mahdi acknowledges the increase of his government's debt and announces the resumption of stall

Post by rocky on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 6:47 am

Abdul Mahdi acknowledges the increase of his government's debt and announces the resumption of stalled projects to create 90 thousand jobs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said Thursday that the country's domestic and foreign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  increased , counting this naturally.
He said Abdul - Mahdi , in a speech during his presidency, enlarged meeting of the Finance Committee of preparing the budget for the year 2020, the Iraqi debt has increased both internal and external of this natural Voni ordered states and companies may increase start , ".
He added that" should the public debt projects linked to achieve development productivity, " "We have 5,000 projects that are lagging and must be addressed," he said.
"We have deficiencies in financing and executing public sector projects," Abdul Mahdi said.

Counting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 8:00 am