Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Transportation announces 100% return of Umm Qasr ports

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Transportation announces 100% return of Umm Qasr ports Empty Transportation announces 100% return of Umm Qasr ports

Post by rocky on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:02 pm

Transportation announces 100% return of Umm Qasr ports

13:41 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The Iraqi Ministry of Transport announced on Sunday the return of work in the northern and southern ports of Umm Qasr, praising the cooperation of the people of Basra and the security and concerned parties and their understanding of the need to open the port to continue to enter the basic needs of citizens' lives in order to avoid high prices in the local market.
The ministry said in a statement received (information), a copy of it, that "the work in the ports of Umm Qasr north and south is going on around the clock by 100% and the return of normal life thanks to the people of Basra Fayhaa Prices in the local market. ”
The statement added that "the goods that have been removed and are still coming out of the port are essential materials in the sustainability of human life, mostly containers and refrigerators for foodstuffs of meat, chicken and vegetables, which are scheduled for the authorities, in addition to containers containing equipment for the Ministry of Oil and Electricity and other ministries, especially the Ministry of Agriculture. Waiting for seasonal fertilizers, which cannot tolerate delay. ”
He continued that "the docking and take-off positions for ships usually naturally and the most prominent activities for the day amounted to 1600 containers on berth number 27, also unloaded a ship carrying 120 thousand heads of long-awaited calves at sea during the crisis period almost spent thirst and starvation without the opening of the port as well as heavy equipment for the Ministry Oil and private saloon cars are entering and exiting about 512 trucks within a day, signaling a return to life and reviving the local market. ” Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:32 am