Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announces the provision of 250 thousand functional degre

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announces the provision of 250 thousand functional degre Empty The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announces the provision of 250 thousand functional degre

Post by rocky on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:02 pm

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announces the provision of 250 thousand functional degrees of movement of owners and reduce the retirement age

19:48 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday the availability of 250 thousand jobs as a result of the movement of owners and the amendment of the legal age of the unified retirement law will be launched next year.
Spokesman of the Secretariat General Haider Majeed told Al-Maalouma that the movement of owners provided many functional degrees that will be added to the 2020 budget.
He added that "the amendment of the legal age of the unified retirement law will also provide functional degrees," noting that "the range of degrees that will be available on the movement of owners and amend the legal age up to 250 thousand degrees."
He explained that "all those grades will be launched within 2020 through the budget and the adoption of the law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:39 am