Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory Alliance accuses the Presidency of the Parliament of confusion and mood by putting laws on t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory Alliance accuses the Presidency of the Parliament of confusion and mood by putting laws on t Empty Victory Alliance accuses the Presidency of the Parliament of confusion and mood by putting laws on t

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:11 pm

Victory Alliance accuses the Presidency of the Parliament of confusion and mood by putting laws on the agenda

19:13 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Alliance of victory, on Sunday, accused the presidency of the parliament to flounder and work in a mood with regard to the work of parliament and the adoption of laws and evasion of its responsibilities towards the people.
    The spokesman for the coalition Ayat Muzaffar told / information /, "The presidency of the parliament did not exercise its real role in the legislation of laws that affect the lives of citizens and censors on spoilers."
    She added that "laws are included on the agenda of the parliament according to the moods and whims of the presidency of the parliament and laws related to the life of the citizen," noting that "Halbousi mistake himself to issue decisions concerning the demonstrators because the House of Representatives is the task of approving laws and not decisions."
    She explained that "the presidency has knowledge of the possibility to appeal its decisions, but mistake itself to deliver a message to the people that it is with him at the time of all transactions are held under the dome of the presidency of the Council."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:01 pm