Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary integrity reveals the first interrogated ministers and the change will include 10 othe

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary integrity reveals the first interrogated ministers and the change will include 10 othe Empty Parliamentary integrity reveals the first interrogated ministers and the change will include 10 othe

Post by rocky on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:12 pm

Parliamentary integrity reveals the first interrogated ministers and the change will include 10 others

18:46 - 10/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Sunday, the first interrogated ministers inside the dome of the House of Representatives, while showing that the replacement and ministerial change will include 10 ministers in the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  .
Committee member Alia Nassif said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives will begin questioning five ministers and will start with Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri next Tuesday," pointing out that "the process of interrogation will be the decisive in giving ministers confidence or dismissal within the House of Representatives."
She added that "Abdul-Mahdi will initiate partial and comprehensive ministerial replacements may include 10 ministers," noting that "the ministerial change must be given Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  freedom of choice to move away from quotas."
The MP for the Alliance Sairon Alaa al-Rubaie, earlier, the possession of his alliance serious files against some ministers in the current government, while stressing the existence of understandings with the conquest alliance to question them. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:40 am