Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Legal: The resignation of deputies is valid and not a dead letter

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Legal: The resignation of deputies is valid and not a dead letter Empty Legal: The resignation of deputies is valid and not a dead letter

Post by rocky on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:27 am

Legal: The resignation of deputies is valid and not a dead letter

10:06 - 11/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Monday, that the resignation of deputies from the parliament is valid but they need a vote of the majority of members of parliament, noting that the vote is merely a result of the fact that the MP intends to resign from his post to leave it to the next votes in the Electoral Commission.
Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "the deputy has the right to resign whenever possible according to the Constitution, as the parliament must vote on this resignation by an absolute majority."
He added that "the resignation of the deputy is then resort to the replacement law No. 7 for the year 2007, after which to come the person who is next to vote to replace him in the House of Representatives."
Al-Tamimi said, "Parliament's vote on the resignation of deputies is certain and does not need to go to the Federal Court to decide on the matter, as the deputy has the right not to continue his work and therefore the vote of Parliament on that is confirmed and merely obtained." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:50 am