Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Nassif: The draft electoral law prepared by the presidency includes technical disadvantages

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nassif: The draft electoral law prepared by the presidency includes technical disadvantages Empty Nassif: The draft electoral law prepared by the presidency includes technical disadvantages

Post by rocky on Mon 11 Nov 2019, 6:25 am

Nassif: The draft electoral law prepared by the presidency includes technical disadvantages

12:45 - 11/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the coalition of state law high Nassif, Monday, that the draft election law prepared by the Presidency includes technical disadvantages caused by technical obstacles, as well as positive aspects, indicating that the draft will be sent to Parliament soon.
Nassif said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "I have seen the draft of the new election law prepared by the presidency and it is hoped that it will be sent to the parliament soon." .
"The draft law refers to the division of electoral units into districts and districts and gives each district or district a number of representatives by counting one deputy per 250 thousand people instead of 100,000 people as it is currently in place and the win is calculated to the highest votes."
Nassif pointed out that "the disadvantages included in the law is the lack of statistics for the population of the districts and districts and therefore there must be a general census of the population." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:51 pm