Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books Empty Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books

Post by rocky on Mon 11 Nov 2019, 6:51 am

Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 November 11, 2019
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To / Merged Companies Class (A, B)

[ Issue: 25468/5/9   Date: 7/11/2019]

Based on the requirements of the public interest, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to invite the merged exchange companies category ( A, B ) to adhere to the context of the correspondence in the official books addressed to this bank, which requires that it be exclusively by the parent company and not through the company's branches and the bank will neglect any correspondence other than the context Branches of the company must bear the name of the parent company. The Bank would also like to provide the names of all branches for the purpose of updating its database.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books Empty Re: Central Bank invites exchange companies to abide by the contexts of official books

Post by Wheelman on Mon 11 Nov 2019, 12:17 pm

Gradually Rolling It Out!

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:52 pm