Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy explains the goal of Parliament to host “Blachart”

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliament - Deputy explains the goal of Parliament to host “Blachart” Empty Deputy explains the goal of Parliament to host “Blachart”

Post by rocky on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 1:46 am

Deputy explains the goal of Parliament to host “Blachart”

08:33 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The MP of the Building Alliance Hussein Arab, on Tuesday, the goal of parliament to host the United Nations representative in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Janine Blachart, noting that the parliament will discuss the file of demonstrations with the United Nations and ways to hold a national dialogue in the presence of demonstrators in order to achieve their demands.
Arab said in a statement to the information, that "hosting the representative of the United Nations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Jenin Blachart in parliament during which will discuss the file of demonstrations and visit to the demonstrators in Tahrir Square."
He added that "the attendance of Balskhart to the parliament will be for the national initiative announced by the Presidency of the Parliament, which will be attended by members of the House of Representatives, the United Nations and other parties, in addition to the presence of demonstrators to announce the initiative of national dialogue, in order to discuss the demonstrators within the parliament and the presence of the United Nations to achieve them ”.
And Arab that "the House of Representatives and the government and the presence of the United Nations will all work to solve the problems of the demonstrators and achieve their demands, through cooperation and constructive dialogue to resolve all internal problems that go through the country." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:34 pm