Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Center for Studies: Halbousi exploits demonstrations to implement the Sunni region

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Center for Studies: Halbousi exploits demonstrations to implement the Sunni region Empty Center for Studies: Halbousi exploits demonstrations to implement the Sunni region

Post by rocky on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 6:02 am

Center for Studies: Halbousi exploits demonstrations to implement the Sunni region

14:05 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The head of the Center for Strategic Studies Hashem al-Kindi, on Tuesday, accused the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi of trying to "ride the wave of demonstrations" in cooperation with the United States and Saudi Arabia, pointing out that Halbousi seeks to "exploit" the demonstrations in order to implement the Sunni region.
Al-Kindi said in a statement to the information, that "the demonstrations came out mainly because of the mismanagement of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi and his failure to pass service laws."
He added that "Halbousi rode a wave of demonstrations and passed a series of measures for his family, such as the appointment of dozens of members of his tribe in the Ministry of Defense and others and obtain approval to spend large amounts of money to the province of Anbar because of reconstruction to turn them into private contractors."
Al-Kindi said, "Halbousi implemented US agendas to ride the wave of demonstrations to implement the Sunni region's plan in harmony with the recent US position calling for the cooperation of allies against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 1:24 am