Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US report: Politicians join forces as the momentum of the demonstrations diminish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: Politicians join forces as the momentum of the demonstrations diminish  Empty US report: Politicians join forces as the momentum of the demonstrations diminish

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Nov 2019, 6:04 am

US report: Politicians join forces as the momentum of the demonstrations diminish 

12:10 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation…
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi politicians are starting to tighten their ranks as the momentum of popular protests in the country since the beginning of October has waned, the Star-Strip newspaper reported on Tuesday.
    "As the Iraqi political class crowds and joins its ranks, with the crowds now shrinking and state violence declining, the sorrows of fear are creeping through the protest movement," the newspaper said in a report. “Volunteer paramedics disappeared on their way to Tahrir Square in Baghdad and have not been heard from since.”
    `` In dozens of interviews, protesters and paramedics described the presence of intelligence officers and unidentified individuals appearing in tents filled with friends and then taking pictures on their mobile phones and leaving.The activists then showed messages on their phones, advising them to go home or make more threatening threats to them. ''
    "Everyone is scared now but we have to stay," said activist Ghaith Mohammed, sitting in a tent for fellow protesters. "Going home is a surrender and it is a risk of being kidnapped by the security forces, so we are here ready to stay and die here for Our rights ”.
    "They promise to make changes every time we protest, but it's not a new law or a concession we want," Ali Saleh, a student at Tahrir Square in Baghdad, told the newspaper. It is our rights. It is a fundamental change in the way we govern. ” Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:40 am