Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Cabinet approves the electrical link between Iraq and Jordan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Cabinet approves the electrical link between Iraq and Jordan Empty The Cabinet approves the electrical link between Iraq and Jordan

Post by rocky on Wed 13 Nov 2019, 1:35 am

The Cabinet approves the electrical link between Iraq and Jordan

19:18 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The Council of Ministers approved the electrical link between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Jordan, and issued a set of decisions during its regular session held Tuesday, chaired by Adel Abdul Mahdi.
Abdul Mahdi's office said in a statement received that the Council of Ministers held its regular session, headed by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  . For social services on those appointed by a contract of the announcement clause for appointment to vacant grades to comply with the requirement of competence in accordance with the precedence in the contract with the availability of a functional degree and financial allocation in profitable self-financing companies affiliated to the Ministry of Communications.
The Council of Ministers approved “the Ministry of Electricity to borrow the amount of (11913218) only eleven million nine hundred and thirteen thousand two hundred and eighteen dollars for the purpose of processing the loaned materials for the projects of power stations Samawa and Dhi Qar - the combined cycle of the loan of the Trade Bank of Iraq ($ 300 million) only 300 million dollars in order to ensure that the two projects proceed on schedule. (GE)
He also approved the issuance of instructions to facilitate the implementation of the law of the operation of higher degrees holders No. (59) for the year 2017 and the draft law amending the order No. (15) for the year 2004 on (ownership of residential plots for employees of the center refineries / Dora (public company) and referred to the Council of State For the purpose of scrutiny and then returned to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for referral to the House of Representatives.
The Cabinet decided to authorize the Minister of Finance the authority not to disburse some of the amounts specified in the previous Cabinet decisions to allocate the emergency reserve for the purpose of securing the amount mentioned in the paragraph, as well as (2) the allocation of the amount of (12 billion) dinars, only twelve billion dinars to the National Security Agency ”.
The Council of Ministers also approved "the approval of the Ministry of Electricity contract on the project of electrical linkage between Iraq and Jordan as far as the matter of financial powers." Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 7:51 am