Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeron: the ball in the stadium blocks to end the current crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Saeron: the ball in the stadium blocks to end the current crisis Empty Deputy for Saeron: the ball in the stadium blocks to end the current crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 1:40 am

Deputy for Saeron: the ball in the stadium blocks to end the current crisis

10:29 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between MP Sairon Abbas Alliwi, on Wednesday, that the statement of the last reference came to pressure the government to implement reforms quickly according to specific periods of time, pointing out that the ball is still in the court of political blocs to end the current crisis and achieve what the Iraqi people want.
    Alioui said in a statement to the information, that "the religious authority seeks to maintain the peaceful demonstration while the government should speed up the provision of reforms and implementation of services, especially with regard to the approval of the budget and change the Commission and the election law to alleviate the crisis."
    He added that "the reference when stressed on the conduct of another route in the event of failure of the three authorities, they exerted pressure on the government to implement the promised reforms, according to specific dates."
    He explained that "the presidency is in the process of submitting the election law to the parliament, where this is part of the reforms that should be carried out, especially since the ball is still in the court of political blocs, to vote on reforms and new laws in order to alleviate the current crisis." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:17 am