Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Teachers' Union: We are against taking students out of school

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Teachers' Union: We are against taking students out of school Empty Teachers' Union: We are against taking students out of school

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 1:42 am

Teachers' Union: We are against taking students out of school

09:37 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special
    The Teachers Syndicate confirmed Wednesday its refusal to remove students from schools for the purpose of demonstrations, noting that the union is committed to directing, which noted that the demonstration is for adults only.
    "The teachers' union is part of the popular movement demanding reforms, and its decision on demonstrations came in response to the statement of the authority and the people claiming their rights and making changes and government reforms," ​​said union spokesman Nasser al-Kaabi.
    He added that "the Teachers' Union all over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will come out today in response to a demonstration in support and support for the demonstrations, as demanded by the reference, in order to be a means of pressure on politicians who see the time to achieve their interests."
    He explained that "the union called for a demonstration and not a strike, where the demonstrations will be daily after the end of working hours, through the members of the union who will take these demonstrations."
    He pointed out that "the homeland is a red line and does not allow the demonstrations to go out of their peacefulness or prejudice and vandalism against government buildings or private and public property, and call for decent demonstrations characterized by peaceful."
    He stressed that "the Teachers' Union against the removal of students and pupils from schools as noted by the reference, as the demonstration is for adults only while all students are under the age of 18 years, and let them be included in these demonstrations." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:04 pm