Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for conquest: the proposal of the President of the Republic on the number of deputies collide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for conquest: the proposal of the President of the Republic on the number of deputies collide Empty Deputy for conquest: the proposal of the President of the Republic on the number of deputies collide

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 am

Deputy for conquest: the proposal of the President of the Republic on the number of deputies collides with this point

16:23 - 12/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Hussein al-Fath MP, Hussein Arab, said on Tuesday that the proposal of the President of the Republic on reducing the number of members of parliament is good, but it clashes with an important point in the Iraqi constitution.
    Arab told the / information /, "The House of Representatives with the proposal of the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, calling for reducing the number of members and with reducing the financial cost required by the election process."
    He added, "These proposals can be implemented only through a comprehensive amendment to the Constitution," noting that "the Constitution includes a paragraph stipulates that every 100,000 citizens have the right to have one deputy representation and therefore can not reduce the number only through a fundamental amendment to the Constitution Present".
    The presidency announced, earlier, work to amend the Constitution and the electoral law in the framework of meeting the demands of demonstrators in Baghdad and the provinces. Finished 15 x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 am