Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kudlo: No tariff adjustments until a trade agreement with China is concluded

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kudlo: No tariff adjustments until a trade agreement with China is concluded Empty Kudlo: No tariff adjustments until a trade agreement with China is concluded

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 2:50 am

Kudlo: No tariff adjustments until a trade agreement with China is concluded

Kudlo: No tariff adjustments until a trade agreement with China is concluded 17820

Economy News - Baghdad
    White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said there would be no tariff adjustments until a trade deal with China was concluded.
    In an interview with CNBC television, Kudlow said the United States and China have made progress on intellectual property theft, financial services, currency stability, commodities and agriculture.
    Earlier on Tuesday, US President Donald Trump signaled the prospect of a preliminary trade deal with China "soon" but gave no details on the negotiations.
    Kudlow also said he did not think the United States needed negative interest rates, contradicting Trump's comments that he supported negative interest rates.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:28 pm