Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work reveals the existence of more than 50 thousand plants stopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work reveals the existence of more than 50 thousand plants stopped Empty Parliamentary work reveals the existence of more than 50 thousand plants stopped

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:35 am

Parliamentary work reveals the existence of more than 50 thousand plants stopped

10:20 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Fadel Al-Fatlawi, a member of the Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee, revealed on Wednesday that there are more than 50,000 factories and factories that are not working.
    Fatlawi said in a statement to the information, that "the Ministry of Labor continues to hand over its grant over three months to the unemployed, to reach the number of 900 thousand unemployed, where it will be distributed per 100,000 people separately to reach the total number mentioned."
    He added that "financial grants are inadequate, especially with the presence of large armies of the unemployed, which must re-run all factories stopped working, to accommodate the large numbers of unemployed."
    Al-Fatlawi explained that "factories and factories that stopped working between the public and private sectors reached more than 50,000 sites, where there are continuous contacts between the ministries of labor and industry to bring these factories to life, in addition to granting loans to the unemployed." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:18 pm