Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance of Sireon announces its rejection of the Parliamentary Elections Law voted by the Council o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance of Sireon announces its rejection of the Parliamentary Elections Law voted by the Council o Empty Alliance of Sireon announces its rejection of the Parliamentary Elections Law voted by the Council o

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:40 am

Alliance of Sireon announces its rejection of the Parliamentary Elections Law voted by the Council of Ministers

15:20 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of Sairon, Nabil al-Tarafi, said on Wednesday that the coalition rejects the election law of the Council of Representatives, which was voted by the Council of Ministers.
    "We declare very clearly our rejection of the draft law on the election of the Council of Representatives, which was approved by the Council of Ministers yesterday," Nabil al-Tarfi, chairman of the alliance, told a press conference in the House of Representatives.
    He added, "The proposed law is contrary to the will of the Iraqi people by maintaining the old electoral system (the list system and the distribution of seats according to St. Lego)," noting that "the formula of the law enshrines the dominance of powerful parties and the exclusion of the other."
    He called on "the security services of all kinds and addresses to deal in a national and fraternal spirit with the demonstrators and protect them and not be a repressive tool against the Iraqi people, it will expose them to legal accountability and anger of the people."
    The Council of Ministers, approved the draft laws of the High Electoral Commission, and the election law of the House of Representatives and announced their referral to Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:26 am