Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Constitution Amendment Committee favors the amendment of 70 articles after the fourth meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Constitution Amendment Committee favors the amendment of 70 articles after the fourth meeting Empty The Constitution Amendment Committee favors the amendment of 70 articles after the fourth meeting

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:41 am

The Constitution Amendment Committee favors the amendment of 70 articles after the fourth meeting

13:20 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Constitutional Amendment Committee, Yonadam Kanna, said on Wednesday that the committee would amend and redraft 70 constitutional articles, indicating that the committee needs two months to consider the articles to be amended and reformulated.
    Kanna said in a statement to the information that the committee is holding a meeting with experts in law and political science in order to collect views, which is the fourth meeting.
    "The committee needs to identify more than two weeks to identify the candidates for change and then there will be successive meetings to redraft the materials in cooperation with experts."
    Kanna explained that "the previous committee has identified about 50 articles but failed to amend them while 65 to 70 constitutional articles will be amended during the current committee, including the reformulation of articles on the distribution of wealth and the management of the state and the provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am