Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: We finalized the pension law and will pass it next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: We finalized the pension law and will pass it next week Empty Legal: We finalized the pension law and will pass it next week

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:45 am

Legal: We finalized the pension law and will pass it next week

11:48 - 13/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Salim Hamza, on Wednesday, the formation of a committee composed of legal and financial parliamentary on the consideration of the unified retirement law, indicating that the Committee has finalized the law and related to the retirement age.
    Hamza said in a statement to / information / that "the House of Representatives decided to form a competent committee of the legal and financial committees to consider the unified retirement law and put the latest amendments."
    He added that "the Committee met several times and succeeded in finalizing and is ready to vote during the next week as a maximum", noting that "dozens of laws passed in previous sessions will be working to amend them to suit the new political stage."
    MP Wajih Abbas said in a previous statement to the information, that the minimum pension will be 500 thousand dinars, which will be implemented from the date of publication in the official gazette, and includes all retirees regardless of the year in which they were retired. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:29 am