Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Reservation of the funds of three Ministry of Construction and Housing officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Reservation of the funds of three Ministry of Construction and Housing officials Empty Integrity: Reservation of the funds of three Ministry of Construction and Housing officials

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:58 am

Integrity: Reservation of the funds of three Ministry of Construction and Housing officials

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Integrity Commission, on Wednesday, issued a decision to withhold the movable and immovable property of three senior officials in the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Iraqi Penal Code.
    According to a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah, the Investigations Department in the Commission said that the court investigating the integrity issues issued a decision to withhold the movable and immovable property of each of the defendants, the former inspector general of the ministry, and a former technical agent and director general.
    The statement added that the decision was based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Iraqi Penal Code on the charge of non-implementation of the defendants contract for the basic design of the city of Najaf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:53 am