Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the results of its investigation of the work of border ports and customs departm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces the results of its investigation of the work of border ports and customs departm Empty Integrity announces the results of its investigation of the work of border ports and customs departm

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2019, 7:12 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity announces the results of its investigation of the work of border ports and customs departments[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-13 | 07:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Department of Prevention of the Integrity Commission revealed on Wednesday the results of its investigation of the work of border ports and customs departments in the provinces where there are border ports.

The Department, in a report on the visits carried out by the performance evaluation committees and combating bribery in the directorates and investigative offices of the Authority in the governorates that contain border outlets; She pointed out the lack of commitment of some ports to work on the form.

She explained that "the form (boxes) is a form containing a set of boxes where the name, seal and signature of the employees of the departments operating at the border crossing all related to the audit of the transaction, as the adoption helps in the process of checking the procedures of those departments and determine the responsibility, and ensure the passage of the required procedures all".

The report monitored the failure of the RAPSCAN in one of the outlets, the work was halted as a result, the bridging balance on which the value of the duties and taxes levied on the incoming goods was assessed, in addition to the lack of surveillance cameras inside the customs center and the closure of the passenger baggage screening building. And do not operate the device without explaining the reasons, note that the inspection of departing passengers is done manually.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Facebook Facebook logo Keep me logged in 2019-09-26[/ltr][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Facebook Facebook logo Keep me logged in 2019-10-19[/ltr][/rtl]

He added that "the examination of imported food and vegetables is done only physically by the health and agriculture departments, which is insufficient to ensure the validity of the goods for human consumption, and show the failure of some materials sent to the laboratories, and unfit for use, as well as the lack of work (boxes) , But with another similar form, and some departments not to mention the name of the employee concerned and signed in the form.

The visits included the ports of Rabia, Muntheriya, Zurbatiya, Al-Shaib, Trebil, and the ports of Umm Qasr Al-Awsat and Al-Shamali in the provinces of Nineveh, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wasit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Anbar, in addition to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:08 am