Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Rouhani: The Iraqi people took to the streets to defend their rights

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Rouhani: The Iraqi people took to the streets to defend their rights Empty Rouhani: The Iraqi people took to the streets to defend their rights

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 2:12 am

Rouhani: The Iraqi people took to the streets to defend their rights

09:37 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
assured Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on Thursday that the Iraqi people took to the streets to defend their rights, warning of the presence of actors seeking to the popular movement in the country the path of a character, in what was considered that America is not friendly to the region and the Islamic world.
Rouhani said in a speech during the conference of Islamic unity and follow-up (information), that "the enemies wanted, especially America wanted to remove Jerusalem from the memory of Muslims, but their efforts failed, stressing that the enemies did not achieve their ominous goals towards Palestine."
He added that "the failure of America and the Zionist entity in passing the conspiracy against Palestine comes thanks to the vigilance and awakening of the Muslim world," stressing that "all wars and bloodshed and sedition over the past three decades in our region originated America and the Zionist entity."
He said that "America is not friendly to the region and the Islamic world and solving the issues of the Islamic world can only be done by its people," stressing that "our region must be managed by their countries and must liberate Palestine without begging foreign powers."
Turning to the events in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Rouhani wondered: "When the Iraqi people take to the streets to defend their rights, who distorted this popular movement, and the same thing in Lebanon," warning that "there are those who want to replace the demonstration in Lebanon to civil war." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 7:50 am