Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Associated Press: Iraqi demonstrators are looking for oil money

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Associated Press: Iraqi demonstrators are looking for oil money Empty Associated Press: Iraqi demonstrators are looking for oil money

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 2:16 am

Associated Press: Iraqi demonstrators are looking for oil money

11:13 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / translation ...
swept [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , a wave of angry and violent protests in Baghdad and the southern provinces , where the demonstrators were chanting for the fall of a political institution say it does not give them priority in their interests.
"The unrest is fueled by anger at the economy, which is flooded with oil money that has failed to provide jobs or improvements in the lives of young people, who make up the majority of those who take to the streets," the Associated Press report said.
"The province, which represents the lion's share of Iraq's crude oil exports, but we are unemployed and poor, even though we see oil rights flares every day, where millions of dollars have gone," said activist Huda from Basra.
The report added that "this leads to the question, oil represents approximately 85 to 90 percent of the revenues of the Iraqi state and is expected to reach the federal budget for this year about 79 billion dollars based on expected exports of 3.88 million barrels per day at $ 56 a barrel, as the Iraqi economy improved In 2019 due to higher oil production, GDP growth is expected to grow by 4.6% by the end of the year according to the World Bank. ''
“But with all this, Iraqi citizens rarely see the fruits of these wealth due to financial mismanagement, inefficiency, bureaucracy and corruption, where the total unemployment rate is about 11% while 22% of the population live in poverty. ”.
The report continued, “The system of political power in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The quota-based system has enabled political elites to govern based on informal agreements and agreements, marginalize the role of parliament and alienate many Iraqi residents in the process. In social projects and much-needed infrastructure. ”
"Last year's budget ended with a surplus of about $ 21 billion, not because we had a lot of money, but because we didn't know how to spend it the right way," said one Iraqi official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The government or international organizations spend on ministry officials to cover expenses. ”
"Iraqi leaders are not yet ready to reform the system, which experts say is unsustainable because of a lack of resources and excessive dependence on volatile oil markets." Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:08 am