Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law reveals the sale and purchase of private positions and describes the government as

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law reveals the sale and purchase of private positions and describes the government as Empty Parliamentary law reveals the sale and purchase of private positions and describes the government as

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Nov 2019, 11:35 am

Parliamentary law reveals the sale and purchase of private positions and describes the government as "lame"

17:38 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Oqabi, on Thursday, that some political parties buy and sell private positions in the government and acquire them to achieve special party goals, while describing the government lame and unable to resolve the file of special grades without quotas.
    Hussein said in a statement to the information, that "the process of buying and selling private positions between some political bodies within the government has become clear to everyone," pointing out that "some political parties are trying to buy positions to achieve personal and partisan gains and not provide services to citizens."
    He added that "private positions are still distributed according to partisan quotas between the political blocs within the government," noting that "the actions of the government to resolve the file lame special grades and unable to resolve the file without quotas."
    The MP for the Sadikon parliamentary bloc Mohammed al-Baldawi, on Thursday, the collection of more than 50 parliamentary signatures to stop appointments of special grades in ministries and sensitive government sites. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:00 am