Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi reveals an agreement with Allawi and Abadi and provides a "map" to resolve the political cri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaifi reveals an agreement with Allawi and Abadi and provides a "map" to resolve the political cri Empty Nujaifi reveals an agreement with Allawi and Abadi and provides a "map" to resolve the political cri

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Nov 2019, 2:56 am

Nujaifi reveals an agreement with Allawi and Abadi and provides a "map" to resolve the political crisis
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  15/11/2019  57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    Head of the Salvation and Development Front Osama al-Nujaifi discussed with Australian Ambassador to Iraq Joan Lundez the political situation and the developments of the popular movement.
    According to a statement from the office of Nujaifi, the latter presented a "map of the solution, including the resignation of the government, the formation of an interim government that does not participate in the elections, and the enactment of a new election law that responds to fair demands, and the formation of a truly independent commission working with the participation of the United Nations to implement a sound and convincing election process, and then dissolve parliament, and hold elections To choose real representatives of the people.
    Nujaifi talked about the agreement achieved with Haider al-Abadi, chairman of the victory coalition, and Iyad Allawi, head of the Iraqi platform on coordination and cooperation to support the questioning of the Prime Minister and the dismissal of the government, as an activity represents their identification of the opposition option and in coordination with the blocs that share the same approach.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am