Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Karim Khalaf in response to criticism: Fxxx you what you flies only medicine Alvs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Karim Khalaf in response to criticism: Fxxx you what you flies only medicine Alvs Empty Abdul Karim Khalaf in response to criticism: Fxxx you what you flies only medicine Alvs

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Nov 2019, 2:58 am

Abdul Karim Khalaf in response to criticism: Fxxx you what you flies only medicine Alvs
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  15/11/2019  433
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad
    The spokesman of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Abdul Karim Khalaf, responded Friday to his critics on social media.
    Khalaf said on his personal page "Twitter" that "screaming as much pain, this attack, which exceeded millions confirms that we have succeeded and failed Madper Bell," adding, "Damn you I will continue to serve my country steadily and you are only the flies of his medicine." Look for those who want to tamper with our security.
    He said in another tweet in the same context, it is unfortunate that the people of the center and the south are dragged by a distorted campaign without evidence aimed at me personally because of past revenge from two Gulf states. The quasi-horns of men of strife will meet. ”
    The pioneers of social media have launched a tag # chirp like Khalaf to respond to the statements of the spokesman of the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, Abdul Karim Khalaf, which they saw provocation, and the objectivity of the transfer of events.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:31 am