Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: registration of 76 thousand to cover the salary of full-time appointed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: registration of 76 thousand to cover the salary of full-time appointed Empty Minister of Labor: registration of 76 thousand to cover the salary of full-time appointed

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Nov 2019, 1:10 am

Minister of Labor: registration of 76 thousand to cover the salary of full-time appointed

09:08 - 16/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdul Zaman, that the number of applicants to the salary of a full-time appointed since the start of the electronic application to date, exceeded 76 thousand.
    Abdul-Zaman said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and informed him (information), that his ministry "received more than 76 thousand applicants through the electronic form to cover the salary of a full-time appointed since the beginning of the application in the month of November."
    He added, "The process of electronic registration continues until reaching the reception of about 100,000 applicants for inclusion," stressing that "the Disabled and Special Needs Authority in the ministry will inform applicants of the date of referral to medical committees by sending a text message via the personal mobile of each applicant. In order to complete the procedures included. "
    He called on applicants for inclusion to "ensure the correctness of information registered in the electronic form and install a valid and effective phone number to ensure their rights to registration as the new mechanism depends largely on the accuracy of the information and phone number." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:21 pm