Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Demonstrators demand the dismissal of the government an attempt to rid Sadr of embarrassi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Demonstrators demand the dismissal of the government an attempt to rid Sadr of embarrassi Empty Newspaper: Demonstrators demand the dismissal of the government an attempt to rid Sadr of embarrassi

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Nov 2019, 1:17 am

Newspaper: Demonstrators demand the dismissal of the government an attempt to rid Sadr of embarrassing the street

09:32 - 16/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper said on Saturday that the demand of the Saraoun coalition to dismiss the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an attempt to rid Sadr's leader, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from embarrassing the street.
    The newspaper said in a report seen by / information /, that "the current consultations among most of the blocs is no longer about the dismissal or resignation of the government, but centered on a reshuffle may affect eight ministers and senior government officials, most notably Abu Jihad al-Hashemi, Director of the Office of Abdul-Mahdi" .
    She added that "the pursuit of the Sireon coalition to question the prime minister in parliament is no longer effective even if it happens, because" Sireon "himself is aware that he does not have enough votes to dismiss him with a majority in favor of his survival, noting that" the step can be considered from Muqtada al-Sadr to the street To get rid of the popular embarrassment that took place, and it seems that he sought to dismiss Abdul Mahdi, but the rest of the blocks failed him.
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "the current political movement with parliamentary and government efforts is to approve a new election law and the formation of the Commission, to provide this as an achievement of the first political reforms, with efforts to mature proposed amendments to the Constitution." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:25 am