Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: Just as we responded to the fatwa of jihad, we will respond to the directives of the authorit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: Just as we responded to the fatwa of jihad, we will respond to the directives of the authorit Empty Asadi: Just as we responded to the fatwa of jihad, we will respond to the directives of the authorit

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Nov 2019, 6:11 am

Asadi: Just as we responded to the fatwa of jihad, we will respond to the directives of the authority on reforms

13:17 - 16/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Spokesman for the Fatah Alliance MP Ahmed al-Asadi said on Saturday that he supports the directives of the religious authority, stressing that just as we responded to the fatwa of the jihadist jihad, we will respond to its directives on political reforms.
    Al-Asadi said in a tweet on her page “Twitter” and saw him / information /, “We recruited the reference and its men and as we responded to its efficient advisory to fight ISIS, we announce our response to the implementation of its directives with regard to political reforms by translating clear laws and legislation that restore people's confidence in the elections and their results and the adoption of a successful political system It is able to address the mistakes of the past period. "
    The MP for the Alliance of Sairon Ghaib Al-Omairi called in a previous statement to the (information), the political blocs in support of the errors of religious reference on the latest reform to translate through the presence of parliament and vote on important laws. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:30 am