Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Other: Halbousi's reforms are false and political marketing at the expense of protesters

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Other: Halbousi's reforms are false and political marketing at the expense of protesters Empty Other: Halbousi's reforms are false and political marketing at the expense of protesters

Post by rocky on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 2:15 pm

Other: Halbousi's reforms are false and political marketing at the expense of protesters

19:40 - 16/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The Alliance said on Saturday, the reforms of Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halbousi false and political marketing at the expense of the interest of the demonstrators, while Halbousi is trying to ride the wave of demonstrations by supporting the demonstrations and talk about government reforms to meet the demands of the demonstrators.
MP Alliance Riad Masoudi said in a statement to the information, that "the political marketing of the street is normal, but Halbousi tried to exploit his political marketing in the interest of the demonstrators and support for popular protests," pointing out that "the reforms that occur Halbousi is not real and false aim to ride a wave Pretend ”.
He added that "Halbousi is trying to market himself politically by exploiting demonstrations and disembarking with them in the yards of the sit-in," noting that "most of the government and parliament reforms are informative and unreal."
The political analyst Sabah al-Okaili, earlier, that the reforms of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi on the demands of the demonstrators is a political hypocrisy and an attempt to ride the wave of demonstrations, while explaining that the presidency of parliament bear the greatest responsibility in disrupting services and implementation of the government program. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:50 am