Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will pass six laws at its next meeting, most notably the pension law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament will pass six laws at its next meeting, most notably the pension law Empty Deputy: Parliament will pass six laws at its next meeting, most notably the pension law

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Nov 2019, 2:21 pm

Deputy: Parliament will pass six laws at its next meeting, most notably the pension law

15:48 - 16/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Al-Fateh MP Mohammed Karim confirmed on Saturday that the House of Representatives will pass six important laws through its next session, most notably the new pension law.
    Karim said in a statement to the information, that "the next parliament session will pass through the new retirement laws, graft, integrity and health insurance and the Olympic Committee and the abolition of the privileges of officials," pointing out that "the disruption of the passage of the pension law despite the first and second reading happened because of the financial aspect Law".
    He added that "Parliament will pass the retirement law through the next session without disruption as it reached its final stages," noting that "the new retirement law set the minimum retirement 45 years with 15 years of service, as well as the upper limit of 60 years for the employee."
    He explained that "the law of retirement will contribute to the creation of large degrees of employment capable of solving part of the unemployment crisis among graduates."
    He attributed the conquest Alliance, the first Thursday, the delay in passing the pension law in Wednesday and Thursday sessions to the dispute between the legal and financial committees on the minimum between 500 and 600 thousand dinars for the pension. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:17 am