Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei, commenting on the fuel crisis: I am not an expert in this area, but I support the consensu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei, commenting on the fuel crisis: I am not an expert in this area, but I support the consensu Empty Khamenei, commenting on the fuel crisis: I am not an expert in this area, but I support the consensu

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2019, 1:43 am

Khamenei, commenting on the fuel crisis: I am not an expert in this area, but I support the consensus of the authorities

10:22 - 17/11/2019

Khamenei, commenting on the fuel crisis: I am not an expert in this area, but I support the consensu %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-696x403
    The
    leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei , said on Sunday that he supports the decision of the heads of authorities in the issue of fuel rationing, noting that he had already announced his support for the decisions taken by the joint meeting of the three heads of authorities.
    Khamenei said in a brief statement today in a lesson outside the jurisprudence, that "not an expert in this area and the views of experts are also conflicting, but I had previously announced that I support the decisions taken by the joint meeting of the heads of the three authorities."
    He added that "the heads of the three authorities made a decision based on a deliberate vision and of course must be implemented," stressing that "There is no doubt that some segments of the people will resent and be affected and concerned about the decision (raise fuel prices), but who is doing acts of sabotage and burning (property) are the bad guys and not sons The people. ”
    He pointed out that "the enemies of the revolution and Iran have always supported acts of sabotage and riots (in Iran) and they are now doing so now," stressing that "unrest can strengthen and exacerbate the problems of any country and society and any reasonable person who loves his country does not resort to such methods."
    He called on officials in the country to "reduce the negative repercussions (of the decision to raise fuel prices) on the people," adding: "I saw on television that officials announced that they would take the necessary measures to prevent the rise in prices of other goods, taking such a step is necessary because the high cost The suffering of the people. ”
    Khamenei urged officials to "exercise caution and those concerned with maintaining security to carry out their duties," stressing that "the people who have always dealt with insight and insight with such events should also stay away from the saboteurs this time." Done / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:00 am